Covid-19 Safety Measures
Our commitment to the health and safety of all is most important. We have pledged this commitment by joining the Pennsylvania Bed & Breakfast Promise.
As we actively monitor and evolve during this crucial time in keeping with federal and local guidelines, the following are additional measures we have adapted:
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches, door handles, and TV remotes.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas.
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer at entrances and high traffic areas.
- All guest and staff will be required to wear protective face coverings in common areas.
- All food and beverages will be handled with gloves in accordance with local food safety requirements.
- Evaluation of new technologies like ultraviolet light to sanitize common areas and guest rooms.
- Enhanced staff safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols. Each staff member will fill out a health evaluation checklist each day.
- Our team will receive ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- All self-service beverages/ice will be discontinued till further notice. Staff will be available to offer these amenities during normal operating hours.
- Breakfast buffet will be discontinued to until further notice. Please contact the Innkeeper for more information.
- Guest access to common areas may be limited or prohibited based on occupancy to ensure safety and social distancing during your stay.
- Non-contact thermometers will be used upon entering the premises.
- To ensure the safety of all, the Innkeeper and management reserve the right to deny occupancy and alter any operating procedures as needed..
- Guest rooms will be cleaned and disinfected after each guest and remain untouched for a minimum of 24hrs before the next guest arrival.
Contact us with any questions: 800-845-2663
In the Heart of Old City
Book a stay in one of our 12 guest rooms. Each carefully restored and decorated with exquisite period furniture.